Chalkland Pet Health Club
We would like to offer you membership to our Chalkland Vets Elite Club when you register with us. Not only does it offer you peace of mind in continual protection and preventative care for your pet but it also allows you to spread the cost over a 12 month period.
CEM Gold Health Plan
- Unlimited FREE at clinic and video vet consults – as many as are needed per year
- Unlimited FREE at clinic and video nurse consults – as many as needed per use.
- Parasite control (Flea/ tick and worm treatments) INCLUSIVE of free home delivery.
- Parasite control (12 months worth of flea/tick/ worm control – including lungworm cover for dogs) INCLUSIVE OF FREE HOME DELIVERY
- Fly strike prevention for rabbits.
- Routine vaccinations including kennel cough
- Annual routine health check with the vet at time of vaccination
- 6 monthly health check with the nurse
- Nail clips and anal gland expression – unlimited
- 10% off Chronic medications
- 10% off Neutering
- 10% discount on food
- 20% off Dental descale and polish, as often as you need.
- 10% off Rabies vaccination
- FREE microchipping
- 10% off routine in house blood tests
- Annual blood and urine testing for dogs and cats over 7 years old
- Annual blood pressure check for cats over 7 years old
£30 per month for ALL species
£15 surcharge if a vaccination course is needed ( 2 or more injections for puppies/ kittens/ adult restart)
For patients 7 years old and over there is a £5 monthly supplement to cover the additional annual diagnostic checks.
£23 joining fee for new health plan members. Existing health plan members can upgrade with no joining fee.
Annual senior health check
Annual senior health screen to include a full blood test – chem 10 biochemistry/ haematology, blood pressure check (for cats) and full in house urinalysis which can aid early detection of kidney and liver disease, diabetes and other age-related diseases. We consider this an essential part of senior care that allows us to pick up on problems early, therefore keeping your pet happy and healthy for as long as possible.
Standard Pet Health Plan
- Annual vet health check
- Annual vaccination
- Distemper, hepatitis, parvovirus, leptospirosis & kennel cough in dogs
- Flu, enteritis & leukaemia in cats
- Myxomatosis and both strains of Viral Haemorrhagic Disease in rabbits
- 6 monthly nurse health check
- Flea and tick treatment
- Fly strike prevention for rabbits
- Worming treatment
- Free Nurse Clinics
- Free microchips
10% discount on the following
- Dental descale and polish (preventative only)
- Life-stage and Prescription Hills diets
- Rabies vaccination
- Routine screening in house bloods
- Long term medication.
|Cost per month|
|Small dog (up to 20kg)||£15.50|
|Large dog (20kg and over)||£18.50|
Home delivery of health plan products is also available for an additional £1.50 per month.
There is a £15 surcharge for cats and dogs towards the first vaccination course for puppies and kittens. Terms & Conditions apply. Please contact us for further information
Please follow the Pet Health Plan link at the top of the page to purchase your Pet Health Plan online. This can be done at any point ahead of your appointment to collect the appropriate flea or worming treatments or your pet’s annual vaccinations – just let our reception team know that you’re a Chalkland Elite Club member at the time of booking.